Community support allows us to set tuition at a level less than the actual cost of a Blanchet education. This support also allows us to annually offer families over $340,000 in assistance with tuition. Nearly 40% of Blanchet families receive some amount of assistance towards tuition costs. A limited amount of tuition assistance is available to qualifying families. Blanchet's process for determining need is fair and confidential. Requests are made by completion of a FACTS Grant Application.
Important Note: Families that are seeking tuition assistance must:
- Complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application and submit it to FACTS (including the $40 fee) by March 15, 2019.
- Complete the online reenrollment packet (for current Blanchet students) - OR - the online application process (for students who will be new to Blanchet in 2019-20)
- Pay the comprehensive fee ($425) for each student
- Be current on tuition payments for the current school year (2018-19) or have made arrangements for a payment plan to get current with Mr. Weber and/or Mrs. Winkler
Families that have not registered their children for the 2019-20 school year and completed the FACTS application will not be eligible for consideration of tution assistance until both of these steps are completed.
Families that are able to follow these guidelines will be eligible for consideration in our first round of tuition assistance. Families that are not able to meet all of these guidelines may still receive tuition assistance but the amount of funds that are available after the first round is completed wll be greatly diminished.
Tuition Assistance Application Open
January 25, 2019
Tuition Assistance Application Deadline
March 15, 2019
Tuition Assistance Award Letters Sent
April 12, 2019
January 26, 2018
Re-enrollment packets emailed home
March 2, 2018
Online re-enrollment due date
Comprehensive fee due date
March 16, 2018
Tuition assistance applications
* Award letters will be sent on
April 12, 2018
March 18, 2018
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
June 29, 2018
FACTS Tuition Payment Plan &
New student enrollment and comprehensive fee due date
June 30, 2018
Full tuition payment discount due date
July 31, 2018
Late application due date