Tuition Rates 2019-2020
- Mid High Tuition - $8,425
- High School Tuition - $9,725
Tuition Rates 2020-2021
- Mid High Tuition - $8,775
- High School Tuition - $10,125
Multi-Student Discount: For the second student enrolled, tuition decreases by $1,000, for the third student enrolled tuition decreases by $1,200.
Application fees are for new students only and need to be paid upon submission of the admissions application. The $125 application fee is non-refundable.
This fee is due at the time of enrollment or re-enrollment. The comprehensive fee covers the cost of textbooks, bus transportation, technology, yearbook, activities (student government and retreats), student athletic event admission and locker usage.
This fee is refundable only under the following circumstances: families applying for tuition assistance may have the comprehensive fee refunded if, within five days of the notification of aid, the student elects not to enroll for the upcoming academic year.
Each student who participates in mid-high or high school athletics will be charged a fee.
- First Sport: $125 ($175 for high school football)
- Second Sport: $75
- Third+ Sport: FREE
Student Cap: Two athletic fees per student per year
Family Cap: Four athletic fees per family per year
Community support allows us to set tuition at a level less than the actual cost of a Blanchet education. This support also allows us to annually offer families over $350,000 in assistance with tuition. Nearly 42% of Blanchet families receive some amount of assistance towards tuition costs. A limited amount of tuition assistance is available to qualifying families. Blanchet's process for determining need is fair and confidential. Requests are made by completion of a FACTS Grant Application.
Complete a FACTS Grant Application for the 2020-2021 school year
Families that are seeking tuition assistance must:
- Complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application and submit it to FACTS (including the $40 fee) by March 20, 2020.
- Complete the online re-enrollment packet (for current Blanchet students) - OR - the online application process (for students who will be new to Blanchet in 2020-2021)
- Pay the comprehensive fee ($425) for each student
- Be current on tuition payments for the current school year (2019-20) or have made arrangements for a payment plan to get current with Mr. Weber and/or Mr. FitzPatrick
Families that have not registered their children for the 2020-21 school year and completed the FACTS application will not be eligible for consideration of tuition assistance until both of these steps are completed.
Families that are able to follow these guidelines will be eligible for consideration in our first round of tuition assistance. Families that are not able to meet all of these guidelines may still receive tuition assistance but the amount of funds that are available after the first round is completed wlll be greatly diminished.
Please contact Blanchet's agent, the English Language and Culture Institute (ELCI), for information about applying to Blanchet Catholic School. Phone: 503-837-0146
TUITION ASSISTANCE DATES
January 28, 2020
Tuition Assistance Application Open
March 20, 2020
Tuition Assistance Application Deadline
* Tuition assistance applications will be accepted and reviewed after this date on a case by case basis
April 17, 2020
First Round of Tuition Assistance Award Letters Sent