Tuition Rates 2021-2022
- Mid High Tuition - $8,955
- High School Tuition - $10,350
*Multi-Student Discount: For the second student enrolled, tuition decreases by $1,000, for the third student enrolled tuition decreases by $1,200.
** 2% discount for tuition paid in full by June 30, 2021
Application fees are for new students only and need to be paid upon submission of the admissions application. The $125 application fee is non-refundable.
This fee is due at the time of enrollment or re-enrollment. The comprehensive fee covers the cost of textbooks, bus transportation, technology, yearbook, activities (student government and retreats), student athletic event admission and locker usage.
This fee is refundable only under the following circumstances: families applying for tuition assistance may have the comprehensive fee refunded if, within five days of the notification of aid, the student elects not to enroll for the upcoming academic year.
Each student who participates in mid-high or high school athletics will be charged a fee.
- Athletic Fees will not be required for Season 1 (August 31, 2020 – December 27, 2020)
- Athletic Fees will be required after December 27, 2020. The athletic department will send out a link for payments in December.
- First Sport: $125
- Second Sport: $75
- There is an additional $50 fee for football
- Third+ Sport: FREE
Student Cap: Two athletic fees per student per year
Family Cap: Four athletic fees per family per year
Community support allows us to set tuition at a level less than the actual cost of a Blanchet education. This support also allows us to annually offer families over $350,000 in assistance with tuition. Nearly 42% of Blanchet families receive some amount of assistance towards tuition costs. A limited amount of tuition assistance is available to qualifying families. Blanchet's process for determining need is fair and confidential. Requests are made by completion of a FACTS Grant Application.
Complete a FACTS Grant Application for Tuition Assistance
Families that are seeking tuition assistance must:
- Complete the FACTS Tuition Assistance Application and submit it to FACTS (including the $40 fee) by March 19, 2021.
- Complete the online re-enrollment packet (for current Blanchet students) - OR - the online application process (for students who will be new to Blanchet in 2021-2022)
- Pay the comprehensive fee ($425) for each student
- Be current on tuition payments for the current school year (2020-2021) or have made arrangements for a payment plan to get current with Mr. Weber and/or Mr. FitzPatrick
Families that have not registered their children for the 2021-2022 school year and completed the FACTS application will not be eligible for consideration of tuition assistance until both of these steps are completed.
Families that are able to follow these guidelines will be eligible for consideration in our first round of tuition assistance. Families that are not able to meet all of these guidelines may still receive tuition assistance but the amount of funds that are available after the first round is completed wlll be greatly diminished.
Please contact Blanchet's agent, the English Language and Culture Institute (ELCI), for information about applying to Blanchet Catholic School. Phone: 503-837-0146