Admissions Process for New Applicants
Blanchet accepts new student applications year-round but prospective families are encouraged to apply early.
STEP 1: Fill out Application
- Once the application is complete, Blanchet’s admissions committee (president, principal and vice principals) will review all application materials. They may request an interview with you and your student.
STEP 2: Acceptance & Enrollment
- Once your student has been accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter and enrollment packet. Your student will be enrolled once we have received the signed enrollment packet and comprehensive fee payment.
2024-2025 Payment Plan Deadlines
- 12 Month Plan - June 28, 2024
- 11 Month Plan - July 31, 2024
- 10 Month Plan - August 30, 2024
Pay in Full Deadline - June 28, 2024
2% Discounted Tuition
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Blanchet Catholic School admits students of any race, color, religion, and national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its education policies, and athletic or other school-administered programs.