Clearance Information for the 2023-24 School Year
To be eligible to play a sport, you need to receive a Blue Clearance Card from the Athletic Department.
Blue Clearance Cards will be given to students who turn in the following items to the Athletic Department:
- Email a completed Participation form and a Concussion waiver form to email@example.com
- Have a physical Form completed by your doctor.
Physicals are good for 2 years; only 1 year for football.
- Pay an athletic fee—$125 for the first sport ($175 for high school football), $75 for the second sport; the 3rd sport is free.
- ImPACT Testing Release Form is required for Mid High Football, High School Football, High School Volleyball, High School Soccer, High School Softball, High School Baseball.
- Have medical insurance
- Students participating in athletics are required to be covered by medical insurance, either by a family plan or one that is available through Blanchet. Blanchet has selected the student insurance plan from KandKInsurance (choose Blanchet School from the choices) to make reliable coverage available to parents. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year.
The Athletic Department keeps the above-listed forms for the full school year. If a student participated in a sport earlier in the school year, it is not necessary to turn in the forms again. However, they will still need to stop by the athletic office to receive another blue card.
Other Athletic Forms: