To be eligible to play a sport, you need to:
- Complete a Participation form and a Concussion waiver form.
- Have a physical Form completed by your doctor.
Physicals are good for 2 years; only 1 year for football.
- Pay an athletic fee.
- Athletic fees are not required for Season 1 (August 31 – December 27)
- Athletic fees will be required for Seasons 2-4 (OSAA Winter, Fall and Spring seasons, December 27 — June 26)
- There will be a link sent out to families in December with athletic fee payment options. The first sport fee is $125 and the second sport fee is $75. There will be an additional $50 fee for football. There is a per student cap of two athletic sports fees and a family cap of four athletic sports fees.
Coaches will be emailed a notice about student clearance once all paperwork has been turned in. The Athletic Department keeps the above listed forms for the full school year. If a student participated in a sport earlier in the school year, it is not necessary to turn in the forms again.
Students participating in athletics are required to be covered by medical insurance, either by a family plan or one that is available through Blanchet. Blanchet has selected the student insurance plan from KandKInsurance (choose Blanchet School from the choices) to make reliable coverage available to parents. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year.
Other Athletic Forms: