How to Enroll My Student
In order to enroll your student for the 2022-2023 school year:
- Complete your student's online Enrollment Packet. (Follow the directions below to access the packet).
- Choose a FACTS Payment Plan for the 2022-2023 school year (this is part of the online enrollment packet).
- Submit your comprehensive fee of $450 (per student). Families who re-enroll their students and pay their $450 comprehensive fee by April 4, 2022, will receive a $100 credit (per child) toward their 2022-23 tuition. In order to qualify for the $100 credit, the comp fee must be paid in full no later than April 4, 2022.
Login to your FACTS Family Portal
Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided. Blanchet's District Code is: BL-OR
After logging in, click on the Apply / Enroll button in the left menu.
Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
Click on Start Enrollment Packet
1. Fill out an application for admission - APPLY NOW!
2. Once you have been accepted, you will receive an acceptance letter with the following instructions to enroll:
- Go to www.renweb.com.
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- After the RenWeb ParentsWeb Login screen opens, please select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter BL-OR into the District Code field.
- Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
- Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive an email from RenWeb Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes the link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field.
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
- Close the window.
- Log into ParentsWeb (as directed above in Returning Students instructions)
It is our goal to make a Blanchet Catholic School education available for all qualified and interested students. Applications and additional details for tuition assistance are available online. Families that wish to apply for tuition assistance must submit their applications by Friday, March 18, 2022 in order to be considered. There is a fixed amount of tuition assistance available so please apply as soon as possible. Those that miss the March 18 deadline can still apply for tuition assistance on a case by case basis.